1. How long have you been a part of the ROOST team / background / years in business etc?
I joined ROOST in June 2015. I have been licensed since 1973. I work in residential, commercial, farm ground sales, development and syndication.
2. What’s the number one myth that you hear about the Real Estate market that you’d like to clear up?
That the internet will make salespeople obsolete. The internet is a wealth of information but most of the buyers and sellers I meet are grateful for a real estate professional in their corner helping them interpret all of the information and looking out for their best interest.
3. What is your favorite part about helping people find their next home or helping people sell their current home?
Helping them through the process and solving the problems that come up along the way.
4. In your opinion what makes ROOST a different kind of real estate company?
ROOST is committed to working with everyone who needs a place to live - not just those that are looking to buy right away. That attitude creates a lot of opportunities.
5. What is the one thing you would tell someone who is hesitant to list their home out of fear of the market?
It definitely won’t sell if it’s not on the market. The market continues to improve and you may be in a better position to move than you think.
6. When you’re not working at ROOST what hobby occupies your time?
My horses and hounds.
7. What is one thing that most people don’t know about you?
That I am a serious mounted fox hunter with a working pack of hounds.
8. Coffee or tea?
9. Cats or Dogs?
Definitely dogs - or in my world - Hounds!
10. Favorite movie?
I love to listen to Classical Guitar